4 All – Natural Gift Ideas For Dad This Father’s Day
- Gift of a Healthy Meal
- Whip up an organic breakfast for dad on Sunday for breakfast in bed
- Go out to his favorite place for a healthy breakfast
They say the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Why not try preparing Dad a heart-healthy meal that you and your family can all enjoy together!
- Gift of Movement
- A bike ride
- A walk around your neighborhood
- One on one basketball game, or tossing a football back and forth
These may all seem like small gestures but those are the things that make Dads feel young at heart. Getting his heart pumping and his body moving in honor of his special day will be sure to put a smile on his face.
- Gift of Relaxation
- Set him up for a special spa day where he can get some of that peace and quiet he deserves, A massage, gentleman’s facial, or a foot treatment
- A spa day with family members is a great way to spend time and relax together as a couples massage, father and son/daughter massages
Many fathers work hard all year both mentally and physically. If this sounds like your Dad, this could be just what your father needs to unwind, relax, and feel truly appreciated.
- Gift of Time
- Movie night with his favorite film
- Play a game of cards together
- Sit and catch up over a cup of coffee
Just spending time with someone one on one is sometimes the best gift of all. These are the moments that connect you with family and loved ones.
Enjoy this Father’s Day and Spend Time with Family and loved ones. Be sure to give Dad a “Thank you” for everything he does! On behalf of Purely You Spa, we wish you and your families a wonderful Father’s Day.